[3830] N9RV CW Sprint HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N9RV CW Sprint HP
From: pbarkey@gw.bsu.edu (Patrick Barkey)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:45:49 -0500
                         1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

      Call used: N9RV
Location: IN

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW
Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: N9RV

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N9RV nr Pat IN

      Hours of Operation: 03:59

      band      QSOs     points

      80         91         91     dipole at 65'
      40        125        125   dipole at 50'
      20        103        103    4 el Telrex yagi at 70'

     TOTAL      319        319   X   46 multipliers  =  14,674

      Club or Team Name: North Coast Contesters

      Comments:

        Lots to learn in this contest yet.  Got out pretty well on
all
        bands, but got beat out on 40 a lot.  At 0115z 40 was already
long.
        Gotta find some way of doing better during the third hour in
        this contest.

       I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 02/14/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

      Name: Patrick M. Barkey               Call: N9RV
           7691 N. Schindel Road
           Albany, IN 47320