[3830] VE7OR WPX RTTY s/o sb 20 mtrs.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE7OR WPX RTTY s/o sb 20 mtrs.
From: bmarch@intertrek.com (Bob March VE7OR)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:22:59 +0000
World Wide WPX

Call used: VE7OR
Location:  BC

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band 20 Mtrs.

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80         0     0      -
40         0     0      -
20       116   261      -
15         0     0      -
10         0     0      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    117   264    95
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

Most frequently worked prefix: N9 - 3 QSO's

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 25080

Software: RTTY by WF1B, Version v3.2D, RITTY by K6STI, Version 2.38

Power Output: 90

Gear: Kenwood TS-180S, DSP-9+, Homemade vertical at 10 feet.

Comments: My first contest in some time, but not much time for operation.
 I was surprised getting 21 countries with low power and a painters push-up
 pole and 3 radials for the antenna. I moved last year, so for now no quad at
 65 ft. and no amplifier. Had fun and nice to see so many familiar calls on
 my screen. See you all in the next one.
 73 Bob (Rob) VE7OR also KB7QEQ below the border.

Club Participation: None

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 02_/14_/99_  Signature ___Robert E March___________Call _VE7OR____

Bob March

1124 Colville Rd.