[3830] NX9T NAQP SSB SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX9T NAQP SSB SOAB
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:27:25 EDT
                         NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY 1999

                    Sponsored by the National Contest Journal

     date (UTC): 08/21/1999        call: NX9T                 QTH: NC

     mode: SSB                 category:  Single Operator AB

     Operator Callsign: NX9T
                  Name: Jeff Keller
               Address: 312 Thornwood Ln
        City/State/Zip: Youngsville, NC 27596

     Pre-registered Team: YES - PVRC-1

     Hours of operation: 09:15
     exchange: Jeff/NC

     band        QSOs       mults
     ____________________________

     160           36         16
      80          161         37
      40          156         43
      20          169         41
      15           53         14
      10            2          1
     ____________________________

     total:       577        152     claimed score: 87,704

     A lot of fun once I got past the 10/15m disappointment!  My
     LOW wires are in need of repair and static crashes once again prove
     the need for some receiving antennas does indeed exist.  Took time off
     to take 2 year old for a walk and tuck in bed! 2month old was also
     making his presence known.....couple years and I will have a good
     little multi-op family for these events! 73.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
     American QSO Party,  conscientiously applying my most ethical inter-
     pretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in the National
     Contest Journal.

     Date8/22/99 Signature___jlk_______ Call__NX9T___