[3830] W4MR Sprint SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4MR Sprint SSB HP
From: KI7WX@aol.com (KI7WX@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:45:35 EDT

Call: W4MR
Station: AA4NC
Op: KI7WX

Exchange: # Mark NC
Team: Hurlbots Hurlers

230 QSO x 47 Mults = 10810 pts

Mucho garcias to Will and Beth for letting me invade their home to scream
into a microphone for 4 hours on an otherwise peaceful Saturday night.  A bit
different from sprinting from the west coast, but a blast from anywhere. Had
some trouble with local QRM on 80M which probably cost me 10-15 Qs on 80M.  I
also stayed well past prime on 20 and 40 which made me late to 80M.  I always
do this as it means more mults - someday I might even figure out how to get
the mults *and* the extra QSOs.

See y'all from W6EEN in a few weeks for CQP.

Mark Curran
KI7WX@aol.com