[3830] N6HC (WC4E) Sprint SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6HC (WC4E) Sprint SSB
From: jbolda@gwcfg.com (Bolda, Jeff)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:21:37 -0400
                        NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: N6HC        Location: CA

     Category: Single Op    Mode: PHONE      Power: 800

     Callsign of Operator: WC4E

     Exchanged Information: N6HC nr JEFF CA

     Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         49         49
      40         89         89
      20        118        118
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      256        256   X   44 multipliers  =  11,264

     Club or Team Name: SCCC #1

   No you weren't hearing things, that wasn't Arnie behind the mic, that was
the higher pitched WC4E! Work brought me the west coast for a couple weeks
so Mike W4EF put out the word and Arnie offered his station. (Among others).
Is this a great sport or what! What a blast! Was a little humbling on 75,
now I know what it's like for the west coast! Thanks to Arnie for the use of
his FB station! See you in CQP and SS!

73
Jeff WC4E