[3830] (no subject)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] (no subject)
From: W6MVW@aol.com (W6MVW@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:31:41 EDT

                           CAL QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Oct-99, 03-Oct-99

    Callsign Used : W6MVW
         Operator : W6MVW

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : CALL  NR  SDG

             Name : DICK WHEELOCK
          Address : P.O. BOX 328
   City/State/Zip : LA JOLLA, CA 92038
          Country : United States

   20CW       91          91        273      34
   20SSB       9           9         18       1

 Totals      100         100        291      35

    Final Score  10185 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Sadly, I only had two hours on 20m only.  Lots of fun anyhow!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations establishe
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Commit
tee.

_