[3830] TARA SPRINT AWARDS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TARA SPRINT AWARDS
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:20:33 EDT
Greeting's All:
Finally... all of the awards for TARA's 7th Annual RTTY Sprint (Dec '98)
have
gone out in the mail! We regret it taking so long to get these awards mailed

out and we'll try even harder next year to speed things up. You can blame
things taking so long on old Mr.Billl, NY2U!
This year we've completely changed the design of these awards, thanks too
Tim
Davis, W2KHU and his lovely bride Glo, KC2BRY.  A few of you will also
notice
that your award was mounted on an attractive walnut plaque, again this is
something new this year. Unfortunately we cannot afford the added expense of

mounting everyone's award like this but we hope to increase the number of
them next year. We hope that you'll proudly display your new award in your
shack for all to see! I Also we'd really appreciate it if you would let us
know when your award arrives. That way we can keep track of things. Plus
we'd
love to received as many photo's as posible of you holding your new award
for
our web site.

Please take a look at TARA's Web Site for a complete list of award winner's
and a peek at this year's "new" award design.  (Effective 10/5/99 after 7:00

PM)

http://www.n2ty.org/

73 de NY2U, "Mr.Bill"
William Eddy