[3830] SS CW 1999 W2LC

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW 1999 W2LC
From: w2lc@ix.netcom.com (W2LC)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 01:34:43 -0500
SS CW 1999

W2LC,  High Power,  Single-Op,  B 69 WNY
QSOs  569
Sects 74
Score  84,212
9 hours

After the water tank for the well burst at 10:30AM Saturday, the weekend =
was basically shot.  About an hour cleaning up water in the basement, 3 =
hours to round up the parts and about 3 hours to replace the water tank, =
pressure switch, pressure gauge, valves etc. etc.  and I had a fun =
afternoon and evening doing plumbing.  I'm available for $50/hour ! :-)

However the antennas all seemed to work very well.

Radio 1:  TS930
Radio 2:  TS430
80m:  dipole at 75ft=20
40m:  2 ele @ 77ft
20m:  3 ele @ 77ft, 3 ele @ 57ft, 3 ele @ 37ft
15m:  3 ele @ 77ft, 3 ele @ 57ft, 3 ele @ 37ft
10m:  4 ele @ 77ft, 3 ele @ 57ft, 3 ele @ 37ft
Pro67 @ 77ft, modified Hy-Gain tribander @ 57ft, modified Mosley =
tribander @ 37ft
The tribanders have longer booms than the originals.  Lower  2 antennas =
are fixed.

Scott W2LC
w2lc@ix.netcom.com