[3830] ARRL 160 K3MJW SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3MJW SO LP
From: ggross@microconnect.net (George Gross KA3JWJ)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:48:15 -0500
                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: K3MJW (KA3JWJ op)        Section:  WPA
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    152     304     2.00         44          0    =3D   =
13,376

Equipment Description: Icom IC-761 - 100W, Inverted Vee at 100 ft

Club Affiliation: North Coast Contesters

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Skyview Radio Society  K3MJW
               2335 Turkey Ridge Rd
               New Kensington, PA 15068