[3830] CQWW CW OK1RP SOSB/160 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK1RP SOSB/160 HP
From: ok1rp@qsl.net (ok1rp@qsl.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:26:50 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: OK1RP
Operator(s): OK1RP
Station: OK1RP

Class: SOSB/160 HP
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:    800     13     70
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    800     13     70  =  74617

Comments:

There was a lot of great DX-peditions but I am sorry it was impossible to
do because of totaly undisciplined eastern Europe. Sorry, bad conditions to
USA both nights from my location. Nice openning to Japan but crazy Russians
on SSB and lot of tunnings in JA's DX windows...
It was hard to make all the antennas in heavy snowing and wind. More than
1m of the snow everywhere, 55m high tower more than 10cm frosted...hi.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/