[3830] Stew Perry K1KY Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry K1KY Single Op
From: k1ky@bellsouth.net (k1ky@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:16:44 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1KY
Operator(s): K1KY
Station: K1KY

Class: Single Op
Power: LP
Operating Time (hrs): 13:59

Grid Square: EM66

QSOs: 303  Score: 1642

Comments:

139 Grids for a gain of 9 over last year.  Did I short myself an hour of
operating time?? (Didn't bring my rules). All-time best LP effort for me.  Only
1 or so EU and little DX. Nice opening to the west in the early morning hours.
Got VK6HD attention but no exchange. (Sorry for the B.F. moment of CQ'ing on
the freq!) Missed 24 stations that I heard but not worked.

Noise was consistently low during the whole contest. Last heard at 13:37:
W0AH, W0AIH, KE9I, N0TT and N7DD just before I turned the rig off.

3rd Time is charm -- let's do it again real soon!!!!