[3830] CQ160 CW PA0JED SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW PA0JED SOLP
From: jelburg@upc.nl (jelburg@upc.nl)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:42:47 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: PA0JED
Operator(s): JAN PA0JED
Station:

Class: SOLP
Operating Time (hrs): 4

QTH:

QSOs: 79  States/Provinces: 0,sri  Countries: 20  Score: 7780

Comments:

First night no contest for me, QRL. Second night was called for QRL 2106utc
(sic). So had to leave the field of honour. Returned at 0500 utc, but was to
tired and had to quit, mainly due to heavy winds. Somewhere a bad joint in
the
antenna, SWR was jumping like mad.

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Jan-00, 30-Jan-00

    Callsign Used : PA0JED
        Operators : JAN PA0JED

         Category : Single Operator Low Power (100w)
        Equipment : TS520se (100Watts)
          Antenna : 2 x 22mtrs at 10mtrs
         Software : TR-log
         Computer : 486 DX2

 Default Exchange : 599 pa

             Name : jan elburg
          Address : schievestraat 15
   City/State/Zip : 6901GG Zevenaar
          Country : Netherlands

        Team/Club : Low Land Crazy Contesters LLCC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

  160CW       79          79        389        20

 Totals       79          79        389        20

    Final Score = 7780 points.

Soap Box : Had to quit early 2nd night due to heavy QRL, returned to late
and
tired.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
 Date: January 31th 2000     Signed: Jan Elburg     Call: PA0JED

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/