[3830] ARRL SSB RU1A M/2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SSB RU1A M/2
From: rw1ac@mail.wplus.net (rw1ac)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:42:42 +0300
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: RU1A                     Country:  RUSSIA
      Mode: SSB                       Category: Multi Two

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0       0            0
       80       22      339          10
       40      508     2745          57
       20     2050     3810          60
       15     1810     2814          60
       10     1765     3060          58

     Totals   6155    18465         245  =   4,523,925

Operator List: RA3AUU,RV1AW,RW1AC,RX1AA,RA1ARZ,ALEX

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Russian CC

           MAILING ADDRESS:BOX 62,RADIOLINK,190000,SAINT-PETERSBURG,
                            RUSSIA

                 RU1A

               ,