[3830] CQP School W7UQ LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP School W7UQ LP
From: kl9a@qsl.net (kl9a@qsl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 18:29:43 -0400 (EDT)
                     California QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: School  Power: LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 15:41

  160:
   80:      33       44
   40:      42       47
   20:      80      202
   15:      34       46
   10:      12       27
    6:
    2:
-----------------------------------
Total:     201      366       58  =  77,430

Club: University of Idaho

Comments:

Tough contest from Idaho.  10m qso's were all on scatter to the SE.  15m was
horrible, and only got 50w out of the rig anyway, so couldn't run as well.  20
was the money band, but still not quite short enough for the northern counties.
 40 and 80 were fun, I've never had that many q's with 100w on 80m before. :)
I had my alarm set for 5am and was going to run the rest of the contest.  I
ended up getting up at 11, then got to the station a little bit after noon, so
that killed a lot of q's.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and some HUGE scores on both sides.  The loudest
CA was either K6KM or K6NA.  KM was at times literally pinning the meter on 20.
 Wow.
-Chris KL9A (/W7)
kl9a@qsl.net