[3830] CQP SO K0OU HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP SO K0OU HP
From: km0l@tfs.net (km0l@tfs.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 18:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
                     California QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO  Power: HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:       0        1
   80:       5        1
   40:      42        5
   20:      91       70
   15:      97       88
   10:      73      181
    6:
    2:
-----------------------------------
Total:     308      346       57  =  92,112

Club: SMC

Comments:

Rig 1: TS-940S, Alpha 374 -> C4SXL at 65'
       166 Mhz pentium w/NA10 and W9XT card
Rig 2: TS-930S, MLA2500B -> HiTower vert, 160 m invL

Decided to put some time into it and see what I could do. Had good fun.
10 meters was a nice surprise with 254 Q's - cool! Rate meter over 130
on 10 SSB.
Missed SIE county - never heard them, although I was told K6III was running
QRP from there - spent the last two hours looking for him with no luck. I
actually had 57 counties by the time I went to bed Saturday night.
Guess I'll qualify for a Tshirt again- they are sending them out again this
 year aren't they?
This was a good warm-up for the upcoming contests. Will see everyone from
V3 in CQWW SSB.
73 and thanks to the CA gang for a very FB activity. de K0OU Steve in KC