[3830] ARRL 10m S55M MS HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10m S55M MS HP
From: suzana.bolcic@siol.net (Marko AGOSTINI)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:09:37 +0100

            ARRL 10 m contest

Call:              S55M
Category:    MS HP=20
Op's:            IK3UNA, S51EQ, S57C, S59kW, S55M

               Q          C         S
----------------------------------
CW        982        81        49
SSB      1252        92       52  =20
----------------------------------
             2234       173      101      =3D      1.761.272

RIG' s:    FT1000MP + HM PA
               IC756 + Emtron DX2 PA
ANT:    4 el @ 6 m
              4 el @ 12 m

Had a lot of fun.

Congratulation to the s50c team for the big result and to give us the =
chance to have a head to head competition during all the contest. We =
beat  them in QSO number but loose the race mostly the first day enjoing =
the SSB pile up' s too much.   =20

We had work in FD stile (power generator, container) with 2 CB beams =
(3,6 m boom' s).

Big thank to S57NWG (owner of the location; WRTC S519I), S53TK, to Sonja =
for the great meals and to TELEKOM Slovenia.=20

Thanks also to the visitors and suporters S51JN, S53Z, S56RSV, S57NPR, =
S57MSE and to all of you on the band making this event so BIG.

                                                                         =
                                                   Marko S59kW