[3830] FQP K4UCF School Phone HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FQP K4UCF School Phone HP
From: kd4rwn@bellsouth.net (kd4rwn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
                     Florida QSO Party

Call: K4UCF
Operator(s): KD4RWN
Station: K4UCF

Class: School Phone HP
QTH: ORA - FL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

 Mode     QSOs   QSOs
----------------------
   40:     53      0
   20:    803      0
   15:    166      1   Total   Phone   CW    Total
   10:     37      0   QSOs    Mults  Mults  Mults
Total:   1059      1   1060  (   96 +    1 )   97  =  102,917

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Story Of the Weekend was the Conditions; but even with them being less than
ideal, I did manage to get alot done. As always, 20M is the Bread And Butter of
the FQP. Had some Great Runs there and several Hours where i managed to hold
100/hr's. Best was about 135/Hr on Saturday.

Only Small Openings on 10 and 15 on Saturday. 20 was tops; 40 also had some
good runs for the 45 min i was on the band Sat. Night. Again, Conditions played
the major role. There were times when 15M was wide open and 10 closed, then an
hr later, it was reversed with 10M Open for a period of time and 15M shut down.

Sunday brought a late start for me. 20M was hot right at the start. 10 and 15
Finally opened to EU and manged to get some good mults.

I was glad to hear so many school clubs on the air. At Least 7 different
schools outside of Florida were heard on the air.

73's

Ulysses Rodriguez - KD4RWN
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@bellsouth.net