[3830] FQP - W7UQ SO LP School Club

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FQP - W7UQ SO LP School Club
From: hurl8957@uidaho.edu (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:23:12 -0700

Call used: W7UQ                                           Location: ID
=20
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: =
150W
=20
     Callsign of Operator: KL9A                                          =
                     =20
=20
=20
     Exchanged Information: W7UQ RST ID =20
=20
=20
     Hours of Operation: 08:35
=20
=20
     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
      40          0         0           0         0
      20         97       388          31        62
      15         49       196          33        66
      10          0         0           0         0
     TOTAL      146       584          64       128
=20
=20
     ( 712 ) QSO points  X  ( 88 ) Multipliers  =3D  62,656 points
=20
=20
     Club or Team Name: WWYC, University of Idaho

KD4RWN talked me into doing this one.  I went all out on Saturday, but a =
nice 20 over 9 noise came up with 1.5 hours to go and gave me a great =
excuse to quit.  Sunday was a lot more fun... I slept.  I couldn't get =
motivated for those huge rates that would be waiting for me at the =
station.  Missed 7 counties.  A lot of mobiles on, and the best mobile =
award goes to N4TO.  I felt bad when I duped them on 20m...they heard me =
1st call everytime and were always the loudest mobile on.  N2NL had =
great ears too.  KN4Y and K4FCG... maybe ignition noise? :)  Interesting =
that almost all activity was on CW.  It was hard finding new guys to =
work on fone... I like it! :)  I probably should have gotten on sunday =
to work those last 7 counties, but oh well. =20
Looks like that was the last contest from W7UQ until next fall.  See =
everyone in IARU (?) from KL7. =20
-Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9@qsl.net