[3830] TXQP N1LN SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TXQP N1LN SO HP
From: n1ln@arrl.net (n1ln@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:27:09 -0400 (EDT)
                     Texas QSO Party

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO  Power: HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:       4      135
   20:      12      581
   15:       4      336
   10:       1      292
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
Total:      21     1344        0      169  =  467,419

Club: NARS - Northwest Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

I would first like to thank George - K5VUU for doing a great job publicizing
this event.  The participation was up and so are the scores.

The bands were all in good shape and the short skip on 20 really helped
increase the Texas county mults worked from within Texas.  15 and 10 were
quiet, but in no way dead.  A couple CQs and they really took off!   Thanks
also to the California participants - you represented over 175 of my Qs - I
intend to help you this coming weekend in the California QSO Party.

NOTE:  The total score includes 2500 bonus points based on the new mobile
scoring procedure.