[3830] ARRL SS CW W0SD(WD0T) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW W0SD(WD0T) SO HP
From: wd0t@dakota2k.net (wd0t@dakota2k.net)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:53:38 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: W0SD

Class: SO HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:     76
   40:    469
   20:    396
   15:    182
   10:    248
-------------------------------
Total:   1371 x     80  =  219,360

Club: smc

Comments:

Saturday was a good propagation day on all bands, especially 10m
which hurts us in the midwest, here in SD.  20m was so full it
was very hard to find a spot to call. 40m is the bread and butter
band from here, Ed has great antennas on that band. 80m is its
usual self, not much going on.  Sunday was an absolute slow day,
maybe the worst I have seen in 20+ years, just could not keep any
kind of a rate going. Without 2 radios it would have been a real
boring time.  Thanks to all for the Q's, I enjoyed it with the
limited time I have for contesting.  Thanks to Ed W0SD and Edith
W0OE for the great station to operate as usual and for the
excellent hospitality.  One other note, as I think N4KG mentioned
that the QRP crowd is sure growing and getting much louder, that
is very good to see.  Hope to see you all in SSB next weekend. 73
God Blessings to you all!

Todd, WD0T