[3830] NAQP SSB K4XS SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4XS SOAB LP
From: cqtestk4xs@aol.com (cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:02:19 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     41     22
   80:     70     37
   40:    231     57
   20:    398     61
   15:    309     61
   10:    116     60
----------------------
Total:   1165    298  =  347,170

Club: FCG

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

Whew!  Lots of work in this contest.  Ten minutes into the contest I was forced
to take my first break....the two computers for the two radios were not talking
to each other.  It seems that instead of checking the networking box on the
choices for NA, I checked ROTOR.  That doesn't make the computers very happy
and they refused to record each other's QSOs. I took my first off time cleaning
up the logs.
Forty is usually one of my best bands, but no matter what I did I just couldn't
get a killer run going like in other NAQPs.  Really perplexing!
Thanks to all the good guys who QSYed for mults to give me a shot at 300
mults.....just missed!