[3830] NAQP SSB VE7IN SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE7IN SOAB LP
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:18:58 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:      5      4
   80:     24     11
   40:     54     27
   20:    177     52
   15:    204     49
   10:    516     53
----------------------
Total:    980    196  =  192,080

Club: BCDX Club

Team:

Comments:

I had a bit of a slow start, went to 10 and it didn't seem like I was able to
get anything to happen. I went to 15 and some rate started to happen, I then
went back to 10, stayed there probably to long, I should have started to move
down the bands to get band mults up. Oh well I haven't been in a NAQP for a
while and this was fun. I think I have set some definite goals for myself in
future NAQP Tests. Conditions seemed to be OK.

Thanks all for the Q's and to those few guys I asked to move(I only lost one of
them-Sorry).

73n Earl VE7IN