[3830] CQ160 CW N5DUW SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5DUW SO LP
From: n5duw@arrl.net (n5duw@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:32:51 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5DUW
Operator(s): N5DUW
Station: N5DUW

Class: SO LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

QSOs: 93  States/Provinces: 32  Countries: 1  Score: 6,105

Comments:

This contest was more of an afterthought.  This was my time to really operate
160m, contest or otherwise.  I used 100 watts to a Butternut HF9V
vertical(putting the 160m coil on the antenna 1 1/2 hours AFTER the contest
started!).  Additionally, I worked all weekend, so just a few minutes here and
there.  A lot of fun, although I see the need for better antennas for tx and
rx!! Overall, quite satisfied with the results with time exerted and equipment
utilized.

73,
Jack Markum  N5DUW