[3830] WPX CW S53MA/QRP SOSB 20

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S53MA/QRP SOSB 20
From: alen.mitrovic@hermes.si (Alen Mitrovic)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:42:56 +0200
CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-May-02, 26-May-02

    Callsign Used : S53MA/Qrp

        Operators : S53MA

         Category : QRP/p, single band: 20 meters

             Name : Alen Mitrovic

          Address : za gradom 25

   City/State/Zip : Koper

          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : Koper QRP group

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20CW      365         365        562      270

 Totals      365         365        562      270

    Final Score = 151740 points.

 Soapbox Comments

Great contest as always. Unfortunately Mr. Murphy wanted me to catch cold

just before the contest so I choose just one band this time.

EQ; FT817 5W, TH7DX, Dipole

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within  the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and

 regulations of the contest.