[3830] IARU N0AV SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU N0AV SO Mixed HP
From: n0av@goldfieldaccess.net (n0av@goldfieldaccess.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:56:20 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N0AV
Operator(s): N0AV
Station: N0AV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:     9     2      5
   80:    29     3     14
   40:   100     5     38
   20:   585   682     76
   15:   401   137     66
   10:    10     5      7
---------------------------
Total:  1134   834    206  Total Score = 1,584,552

Club:

Comments:

I did check the SO2R box but after losing the amp for the second radio early in
the contest I spent very little time actually using two radios. I was really
looking forward to this contest as I have made numerous antenna improvements in
the last month (Big TNX to N0NI) and wanted to give the new system a good
workout. I was surprised at my success in working EU on 80 as that is something
that has not happened too often during the summer from here. I would like to
attribute that to the performance of the new improved 4sq array but I suppose
the good band condx were the main reason! A fun contest as usual...20 meters did
not quit! See everyone in the NAQP's!

73, Jim