[3830] NAQP CW W6UE(N6AN) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6UE(N6AN) Single Op LP
From: davidchodge@hotmail.com (davidchodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:46:58 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6UE
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16     7
   80:   49    25
   40:  161    44
   20:  150    44
   15:   42    20
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  419   141  Total Score = 59,079

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

The station was completely dismantled for FD so cleaning/reassembly was the 1st
step.  I got most of that done Friday night, but the SO2R setup was still not
working correctly.  Saturday household chores kept me busy until 2015 or so.
Once at CIT, Mike, W4EF, produced the solution to the S02R problem and I logged
my first QSO at 2257.  I obviously have a lot to learn still about working two
radios at once but it is a blast.  How to seamlessly make the transition from
Radio 1 to Radio 2 still eludes me.  All in good time!
Thanks for all the Qs/QSYs, especially for those attempted that didn't work.  A
special thanks to VE9DX for finding me again for a second try.
Just getting to bump signals with all you talented telegraphy types makes me all
the prouder to be a CW op!

73, David, N6AN