[3830] SAC CW OH0A(OH4XX) SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH0A(OH4XX) SOSB/10 HP
From: oh4xx@sral.fi (oh4xx@sral.fi)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:00:13 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH0A
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH0A

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Geta, Aaland Isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  604    66
-------------------
Total:  604    66  Total Score = 107,300

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Nice dx propagation on ten meters! It was fun even my contest started almost 1.5
hours behind the scedule and my laptop kept crashing every now and then. hi.. My
start was a bit difficult due to few issues  and I wasnt too much focused in the
begining. I guess this seems to be a habit for me since last year I had same
start at OH7M  ;)) Lots of guys from WRTC find me, N9RV to be 1st. Skip to EU
was not too good but managed to work few of them via bs.

Rigs: FT1000MP + Ten-Tec Centurio (700 W out)
Ants: 5 over 5 yagis
misc: N1MM logger (ufb for SAC!), band pass filter for 10

Thanks Jukka OH6LI (OH0V) to let use his ufb set up and thanks to OH0AA for OH0A
call. QSL is via OH0AA. Catch you again in next weekend from OH7M

73,

Mikko OH4XX