[3830] SAC2002 CW OH2BH(OH2JTE) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC2002 CW OH2BH(OH2JTE) SOAB HP
From: oh2jte@luukku.com (Toni Lindén)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:37:53 +0300 (EEST)
SAC SUMMARY SHEET

Contest Dates : 21-Sep-02, 22-Sep-02

Callsign Used : OH2BH
Operator : OH2JTE

Category : SOAB HP

Default Exchange : 599 #

Name : Toni Linden
Address : Ohratie 16E218
City/State/Zip : Fin 01370 Vantaa
Country : Finland

Team/Club : Contest Club Finland

BAND Raw QSOs Valid QSOs Points Countries

80CW 250 246 536 45
40CW 432 427 1027 57
20CW 689 678 1658 67
15CW 599 585 1443 72
10CW 318 311 797 62

Totals 2288 2247 5461 303

Final Score = 1654683 points.

Soapbox Comments
________________

Absolutely fanastic contest! Everything worked fine all weekend and all I
had to
worry about was keeping my rate up and multipliers runnig. It was amazing
find out that I had rate over 100 Q´s per hour for first 10 hours and the
slowest hour was still 72 Q´s.

Activity seemed pretty good and I was happy to hear so many callsings I´d
met during the WRTC2002. Nice that you wanted to come back to Finlad, at
least on the radio. Also noticed big numbers from many non-scandinavians so
there
must have been many scandinavians on the bands, too.

Using SO2R ability with fully automised station is really something, 583
band changes was made during the contest. I tried to keep my eye on the
multipliers and it did pay off. Before the contest I never believed that I
could reach
300 mults on CW but at the sunday morning I realized it could be possible.

I wan´t to say big thank´s to Martti & Leena, OH2BE, once again for great
hospitality and to my YL Mari for trying to understand the meaning of
contesting.

And last but not least thank´s to all of You for those 2288 Q´s and for
many QSY´s I asked.

See ya on SSB next weekend!

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.