[3830] CQWW CW W7YAQ SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7YAQ SOAB LP
From: w7yaq@arrl.net (w7yaq@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:38:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    7     4        4
   80:   40    10       19
   40:  172    26       77
   20:  193    28       73
   15:  124    24       58
   10:   68    21       38
------------------------------
Total:  604   113      269  Total Score = 634,502

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun to operate this contest, my first entry in it as usually falls when I have
Thanksgiving week activities.  Conditions were challenging, but 40 was the
surprising "hot" band.  Did anyone work all 40 zones on any band, or
cumulatively for all bands?  I didn't see any in the individual band total
summaries?  Cumulatively I missed 29, 34, 37.  Incredible activity from Zone
35!

73,
Bob W7YAQ