[3830] ARRL 160 VE7UF Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE7UF Single Op HP
From: ve7uf@shaw.ca (ve7uf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 01:45:36 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: cOURTENAY
Operating Time (hrs): 10 HRS

Total:  QSOs = 301  Sections = 65  Countries = 5  Total Score = 46,550

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

I didn't plan to spend as much time in this contest as I did.  I was using a
full size dipole at 130 feet and a linear loaded sloping ground plane supported
with an 80 foot tower.  I was supprised that the ground plane was better toward
the east and the dipole was best in all other directions.  Missed the Ja opening
first day and only worked 15 Ja stations on Sunday morning.  I didn't spend much
time CQing.  Thanks to all that called.
Duane Sandmeyer VE7UF