[3830] NAQP CW W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:15:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): NO5W, N1LN, K5GA, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  142    38
   80:  329    55
   40:  442    57
   20:  401    57
   15:  371    56
   10:  193    54
-------------------
Total: 1878   317  Total Score = 595,326

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Wow! When W4AN crushed the M2 record last January, I thought there is no way we
could ever get over 1800 Q?s.  We started with a software problem and missed the
first 20 minutes and thought that was it.  But we just flat worked hard and made
the most of each band.  I can?t think of one band change mistake.  Good turn
out, great competition, and pretty good condx.  We missed 4 easy mults on 160
that would have put us over 600k.

We even had a first time multi-op?er, NO5W, join us and boy did he pick up the
slack!  Thanks Chuck!

As always, thanks to all those so eager to QSY.  No way we could make these kind
of numbers without you!

73  K5NZ, N1LN, K5GA, NO5W