[3830] NAQP CW K5TR(KE5C) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke5c@hot.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5TR(KE5C) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:29:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): KE5C
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Blanco, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   29    19
   80:   85    31
   40:  158    42
   20:  244    46
   15:  105    33
   10:  116    30
-------------------
Total:  737   201  Total Score = 148,137

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

My first 2-radio contest:  I hope everyone with any curiosity
 about contesting will have the opportunity sooner or later to
 operate a contest 2-radio.  You don?t have to be a top-flight
 competitor to have 2-radio increase your contest fun.  I?m not
 sure exactly, but it has a lot to do with being completely involved
 and interested the entire time.  When the rate slowed and cq?s
 weren?t immediately answered, searching another band kept me
 busy and more productive that I would have been just waiting
 for a cq to be answered while wondering how the other bands were
 doing.  Unfortunately I didn?t set my logging correctly to tell
 how many qso?s were made on each rig, and I think I logged a
 few folks on the wrong band (it?s possible), but what a fun time!
 Thanks George (K5TR)!