[3830] NAQP CW K0OB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gwfields@attbi.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0OB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:05:15 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0OB
Operator(s): K0OB
Station: K0OB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     7
   80:  185    44
   40:  217    51
   20:  215    47
   15:  208    48
   10:   91    24
-------------------
Total:  931   221  Total Score = 205,751

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

What a blast! By far my best effort in NAQP. Tried to get a 160 ant going
before the contest but ran out of time and decent temps so had to go with
my cloud warming folded dipole. Thanks to everyone who moved, especially
WB0O. My best hour was 118, which made me feel like I was in the Caribbean
in the contest, except our 10 degree high for the day zapped me back to
reality. :(

73,

Greg K0OB