[3830] RTTY Roundup N2WK M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wfking@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2WK M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:16:43 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2WK
Operator(s): N2WK W1TY
Station: N2WK

Class: M/S LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  129
   40:  155
   20:  233
   15:  241
   10:  186
------------
Total:  944  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 67  Total Score = 115,168

Club: RDXA

Comments:

First time for us as a M/S. We got off to a real slow start. However we did much
better in the last 12 hours. Really didn't know what to expect but since Rick
didn't have his station runnng this year because he lost his tower so we decided
to give it a go. We ended up short on Q's and long on mults.

Rigs: Omni VI Plus / IC-746
Ants: Mosley Pro-57A/67A / 40/80m loop
Software: Writelog
TU: DXP38 / HD-3030

Thanks for all the Q's and see ya'll in the next one.

73, Wayne N2WK and Rick W1TY