[3830] IARU XE2AC SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luis.delgadillo@mx.flextronics.com
Subject: [3830] IARU XE2AC SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:35:46 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: XE2AC
Operator(s): XE2AC
Station: XE2AC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    7     0       5
   80:   11     0       4
   40:  104     0      23
   20:  105     0      27
   15:   77     0      14
   10:    8     0       1
---------------------------
Total:  392     0      74  Total Score = 87,320

Club:

Comments:

Changed my mind on the last minute and decided to operate CW only -instead of
mixed, when learned about the propagation reports.

No SO2R this time due to one of my Band decoders went QRT before the test
(Operator error not Dunestar).

Stranger condx, worked more EU than JA's stations.

Good participation of HQ stations

10m was dead.
15M weaker than expected
20M the workhorse
40M condx improved over time allowing with condx to EU
80M Noise concert
160M surprised to work some NA stations that overcame the noise wall

Most of the operating time, the static noise level was very bad.
Many thanks to the stations who patiently repeated their calls.

It was a challenging and enjoyable test!

Radio: FT-1000MP,
Antennas: Force12 C4SXL @ 80ft.+ Alpha Delta DX apex @ 70ft.
Software: CT 9.89.002
Laptop 486/75 under DOS