RE: [3830] New E-mail Reflector for IARU Test RULE CHANGE

To: <wo4o@juno.com>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [3830] New E-mail Reflector for IARU Test RULE CHANGE
From: "Phil Krichbaum" <pfkski@vail.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:46:49 -0600
Ric,
        I'm sure some or most of the suggestions would be valid for many of the
other contests also. I've heard many comments about people not entering IARU
because of no power classes. ARRL administers this contest but don't know if
logs are really checked. At one time it was like field day, what ever you
sent in for a claimed score was your final score. Don't know if that is
still true.
        73 Phil N0KE