Re: [3830] New E-mail Reflector for IARU Test RULE CHANGE

To: wo4o@juno.com, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [3830] New E-mail Reflector for IARU Test RULE CHANGE
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:07:47 -0400
I think that part of the participation issue in IARU is due to the fact that
the contest falls in the middle of the summer and that a lot of people have
other things to do.

My wife gave me a lot of grief for working the contest this year at K8AJS
because I have a lot of things to catch up on at home and I spent the entire
day Saturday away from home on the radio.  Not that I minded operating the
contest, since AJS and I did one of those "WRTC Style" operations, which was
lots of fun!

Just myt .02 worth on the thread.

73.............de Goose, W8AV