[3830] IARU FD SSB DF0WA/P Multi-Op Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU FD SSB DF0WA/P Multi-Op Open HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:31:12 -0700
                    IARU Region 1 Field Day, SSB

Call: DF0WA/P
Operator(s): DJ5MW, DK1MM
Station: DF0WA/P

Class: Multi-Op Open HP
QTH: Scheidegg
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   61       9
   80:  213      32
   40:  317      46
   20:  362      67
   15:  293      73
   10:   35      15
-----------------------
Total: 1281     242  Total Score = 994,378

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Again excellent Fieldday weather, only some rain during the night.
10m was very low like expected.
AA-activity was a welcome increase to our QSO number on the highbands.
Missed the 1 mio points border by only 5000!

The isle-of-man-crew did an outstanding job, congrats!

Thanks to the stations who QSYed for us to other bands, tnx for the mults!

We hope to see you all again next year! (maybe in low power category?)

73 de Manfred DJ5MW (ex: DL2MEH) & Stefan DK1MM