[3830] CQWW SSB XE2AC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luis.delgadillo@mx.flextronics.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB XE2AC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:22:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: XE2AC
Operator(s): XE2AC
Station: XE2AC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   14     4        2
   40:  156    17       37
   20:  502    21       44
   15:  544    24       71
   10: 1016    25       77
------------------------------

Club: Aztecas Contesting Revolutions

Comments:

Another great weekend,

I was in a better mood,physical and mental shape, for this contest,
so, I  decided to run Low power and see if  could match my last year effort,as a
personal target.

Not having enough power to overcome the Stateside wall,  I coud not get those
juicy European Multipliers, particullary on 20M.
So I spent more time doing S&P.

On Sunday at 1530z I thought I had lost the frontend of my main rig,
only a few big guns heard buried on the noise.

The only band better on QSO's was on 10M where I got 157 more than last year
although 7 multipliers less.

So, the balance vs previous year is
down in all the indicators by:
400 QSOs, 16 zones and 39 zones.

Anyway, happy to contact several new countries.

160M: Noise land, Just 3 lucky ones worked here
80M: More noise than last year and fewer stations heard than last year
40M: Condx. better on the second night.
20M: Openings not as goos as last year
15M: good condx and more multpliers and less Q's, I spent too much on S&P
10M: Despite the radio blackout, condx were excellent here!

Hardware:
Rigs:FT-1000MP & IC-738
Antennas: Force12 C4SXL @25 meters + Force12 VR-3 + Alpha Delta apex @21M
SO2R by WX0B
2 Topen ten decoders
2 Dunestar 600s
Heil microphone
Laptop 486/75 Mhz

Software
CT
DOS 6.2

Thank you and
Vy 73 !

Luis Delgadillo XE2AC
Aguascalientes, Mexico

PS.-I look forward to work you on the CQ WW CW !