[3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kq2m@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:35:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ2M
Operator(s): KQ2M
Station: KQ2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 41.4
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17     5        9
   80:  283    17       73
   40:  189    23       87
   20:  762    33      116
   15: 1475    36      124
   10:  981    29      109
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Due to many family issues, I did not decide until Friday afternoon, to do a
serious effort.  Conditions were unpredictable and wildly variable leading to
some of my most memorable and fun hours of operating ever from the US.

A 237 hour on 10 on Saturday morning sure made it worthwhile!

Congrats to Gator, N5RZ, for a great job and for his timing in being able to
sample the best and worst of New England propagation in the same weekend!

Congrats to all the other high scorers and thanks to everyone for all the q's.

73

Bob KQ2M