[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:08:14 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3ED, N3RD, WA3LRO, KF3B, KQ3F, & N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   52     9       24
   80:  341    19       85
   40:  589    31      116
   20: 1035    38      143
   15: 1957    36      140
   10: 1425    32      139
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We expected really bad conditions.  Fortunately, the SFI was well above 200 and
this overcame the high K & A indicies.  Thanks to all my hard working team
members and especially to KF3B, who sat at the 160M station through most of the
night listening to noise!
Congrats to K4JA once again.  They have a fine team and a real super station!
Thanks to all who called in and made this a most enjoyable SSB contest, if there
is such a thing.

73 de Sig