[3830] SS SSB WB0WAO SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0wao@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB0WAO SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:43:19 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB0WAO
Operator(s): WB0WAO
Station: WB0WAO

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: Michigan
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  126
   20:   14
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Using K2 set @10w - first time using QRP in this 'test.  See some areas that I
will have to improve on for next year, i.e. GOOD 80m antenna for one! 40m was
very good to me, worked about everything I heard and the antenna system for 40m
seems to be pretty decent. Propagation was rough this year, heard maybe a half
dozen sigs on 10m.  Did not even hear NWT,AK or HI this year, but I am pretty
happy with my score. Have a full year to tweak the station and hopefully better
my score next year!