[3830] SS SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:55:08 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4SSU
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: K4SSU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Never say 'the thrill is gone'.  Having been inactive for 20 plus years I knew
that when I came back that I wanted to get back into contesting. It's nice to
know that some things never change and SS is a good example. Thanks for the
contacts and hearing many old friends (some with significantly different
callsigns I might add!!). John K4BAI thanks for the encouragement; Steve K4JPD
thanks for the 'inside info'; Bob W4BD thanks for ALL you have done to get back
into the hobby and most especially to Dave K4SSU for all your hospitality and
willingness to let me operate such a wonderful station! 73's all.It's great to
be back. NA4BW