[3830] Re: SS SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: SS SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) Single Op HP
From: "Brian Wilcox" <na4bw@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:09:05 -0500
  From: webform@b4h.net
  To: 3830@contesting.com ; na4bw@msn.com
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 10:55 PM
  Subject: SS SSB K4SSU(NA4BW) Single Op HP

                      ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

  Call: K4SSU
  Operator(s): NA4BW
  Station: K4SSU

  Class: Single Op HP
  QTH: Georgia
  Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  ------------
    160:
     80:
     40:
     20:
     15:
     10:
  ------------

  Club:

  Comments:

  Never say 'the thrill is gone'.  Having been inactive for 20 plus years I knew
  that when I came back that I wanted to get back into contesting. It's nice to
  know that some things never change and SS is a good example. Thanks for the
  contacts and hearing many old friends (some with significantly different
  callsigns I might add!!). John K4BAI thanks for the encouragement; Steve K4JPD
  thanks for the 'inside info'; Bob W4BD thanks for ALL you have done to get me
back into the hobby and most especially to Dave K4SSU for all your hospitality
and willingness to let me operate such a wonderful station! 73's all.It's great
  be back. NA4BW

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/