[3830] CQWW CW OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:07:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM5M
Operator(s): OM4DW, OM4AA, OM6AZ
Station: OM3KFF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bratislava
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   47     5       35
   80:  616    12       66
   40:  844    34      119
   20:  564    33      100
   15:  939    36      117
   10:  457    33       93
------------------------------

Club: Radioclub Omega

Comments:

Older members of ours Radioclub left me alone so I invited a two young hams
Michal OM4AA and Michal OM6AZ. They arrived and

we create a team with age average 19.5 years.
Coditions was great and we had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed this contest. We
gain a lot of experiences, it's most

important.

In the start of contest something exploded inside third PA (homemade) so
continued with two amplifiers. Sometimes we had a

serious interference between run and mult station, because bandpass filters was
not here for this contest.

Equipment:
FT-1000MP with homebrew PA
TS-850S with PA Alpha 91B

Antennas:
160m Invered Vee dipole
80m  Dipole
40m  2el. HB9CV, 20m  5el. yagi
15m  6el. yagi
10m  6el. yagi

Thanks everybody for the contacts and see you in the next contest.

Andy OM4DW