[3830] SS SSB W6RQ(N7MH) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6RQ(N7MH) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:43:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6RQ
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stanford, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  375
   20:  266
   15:  283
   10:   31
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated Sunday from the second operating position at W6YX while W6RQ and W6FEL
continued the W6YX multi-op a few feet away.  Was on 10 meters for about 40
minutes starting at 1925Z and worked my first VE2 there.  10 meters was open but
very few were there.

Ended up on 40 meters for the last 3 and 1/4 hours and worked 310 stations
during that time.  Worked my final 2 sections for the sweep on 40, which were NH
and OR.

Thanks to Curt, W6RQ, for letting me use his call.

-Mike, N7MH