[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:30:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Never felt like I really got into the right rhythym this time. I also worked
every mult I heard, but had my lowest mult total ever. There were 3
Carib/Central America DX stations on the bands before the contest, but they
disappeared before the contest started. NO DX at all in this one.

73, Ken, K6LA