[3830] RTTY WPX KC5FU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5zt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KC5FU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:27:18 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KC5FU
Operator(s): W5WW, N5ZT
Station: KC5FU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Hunt County, Tx
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  183   432
   40:  288   884
   20:  392   577
   15:  470   909
   10:   65   102
-----------------
Total: 1398  2904  Prefixes = 407  Total Score = 1,181,928

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Soap box comments, here are some of the things that were memorable.

Great openings to JA on 15 meters.  (need to look at the breakdown and
see how many JA QSO's we made).
Getting kicked out of RITTY every hundred QSO's due to licenses being
different.
Relearning how to use RITTY and WF1B all over again.
Color scheme for WF1B recommended by article requires Ronnie Milsap
sunglasses.
Working 7S2E on 15m while beaming JA on Sunday afternoon.
Looks like the bar has been raised significantly since we operated this
contest last. Need to do some improvements for next time.
Gave the KC5FU - Double Double Radio Ranch equipment and callsign an
RTTY baptism by fire.
Thanks to W0YR and WD4DDU for help with our signal during the contest.
Nothing like trying to figure out what is going wrong at 3:00 a.m. on
Sunday morning.
Didn't have any problem with frequency fights.

Great doing a contest with N5ZT again!  Looking forward to see what
sort of trouble we can get into next year.

Station Setup
TS-850SAT
RITTY version 2.38
WF1B version 3.2C