[3830] RTTY WPX SO7Z(@SP7GIQ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sq5bpm@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX SO7Z(@SP7GIQ) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:29:44 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: SO7Z
Operator(s): SP7PS, SP5UAF, SQ5BPM, SQ5IRO
Station: SP7GIQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  420  1776
   40:  316  1416
   20:  389   934
   15:  323   866
   10:   47   115
-----------------
Total: 1495  5107  Prefixes = 520  Total Score = 2,655,640

Club: PK RVG

Comments:

Bad luck started on Friday, 13th with a broken soundcard. Then we found out that
the main big gun antenna (stacked quads) does not work at all due to frost.
After all, half an hour before the contest we changed the decision and in the
end participated as MOST instead of MO2T.

Great activity, the only drawback was poor condx on 10m. Thanks to everyone,
especially VK6HD, 4V200YH, NP4BM, PS7TKS, P40G, 8P2K & a few dozens of US/VE
stations we worked on 80m.

Of course special thanks go to Chris SP7GIQ for allowing us to meet again in his
great quad farm.