[3830] CQWW SSB W4WS(@KG4NEP) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, henry@summitschool.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4WS(@KG4NEP) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:11:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4WS
Operator(s): KG4NEP, W2DZO, N0KTY, KG4ECI, WS4NC, KA1ARB, N4IOZ, WB4MSG, WX1NCC
Station: KG4NEP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   15     6       10
   80:   81    15       63
   40:  213    27       98
   20:  706    37      137
   15:  716    37      137
   10:  748    27      127
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This represents our best effortin our 13 year history of CQWW SSB, beating our
top score of 4.7M from 2001 at the W2DZO QTH. Everything seemed to work, WL
network was flawless- WX cooperated for the most part. Thanks to fellow
PVRCNC'er Rob KA1ARB who came over from Chapel Hill to help us out on Sunday.
More stories later on the W4WS website-
We've dedicated this year's effort to 2 of our own- Raymond WX1NCC who is
leaving us for a new life in Alaska this week (roadtrip for SS???) , and to Raja
KB6MTH who is also leaving us within the next week or so to serve his country in
the Middle East with the Naval reserves (look for him on the air once he settles
in...)
73,
Henry, W2DZO
Winston-Salem, NC